All services in detail
On Campus Recruiting Day Business Law, you can conduct job interviews, start a workshop/an assessment with a small group of students or graduates, or give a company presentation: with a pre-selected number of applicants - right on campus or in an online session.
- Your Campus Recruiting Day Business Law is announced on my.zbp.at. In addition, up to 2 jobs can be placed online on my.zbp.at for 2 weeks.
- We recommend your Campus Recruiting Day to suitable applicants in our applicant community via direct mail, as well as through institutes and departments.
- We share your Campus Recruiting Day Business Law with the WU community via Facebook, Instagram, and newsletter.
- From 10 days before the event, you can look through all received applications/registrations, and select suitable applicants matching your search profile. (Applicants are selected digitally, in full compliance with GDPR, using our IT tool.)
- We handle the entire communication and coordination with the applicants before the event.
3 modules to choose from:
Interviews, workshop/assessment, or presentation
You decide on the setting in which you want to meet the pre-selected applicants:
1. Interview: Meet and get to know up to 10 applicants for 20-minute conversations - right on campus or online.
2. Workshop/assessment: You would like to work on a case study or various problems with all qualified applicants? Then meet up with up to 15 people right on campus (duration: max. 3.5 hours).
Option only viable if requirements regarding COVID-19 prevention can be met.
3. Presentation: Present your company to a group of up to 15 people live on campus or online (duration: max. 2.5 hours).
Send us your job ads/workshop content until 4 weeks before the event, so we can check the requirements and give you optimal advice.
- After Campus Recruiting Day, you take over communication with all candidates.
€ 3,700 | € 2,600 for Partners
All prices quoted exclude VAT and other applicable taxes.