Are you regularly looking for students for internships or part-time jobs? Would you like to talk to students in person? And most of all, do you want to get into the mindset of your target group?
At Internship Day on January 18 and March 18, respectively, we open the forum of the LC building for your company. Present yourself as an attractive employer at branded info tables, get into conversation with WU students and secure their attention.
- Thursday, January 18, 10:00 am-2:00 pm OR
- Monday, March 18, 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Foyer of the Library & Learning Center (LC)—the "flagship" and library building of the Campus WU
- Networking area for 2 to 3 company representatives (bar table, side table, rear wall)
- Logo presence with company profile in the online event announcement
- 2 internship or part-time job ads on my.zbp.at (3 weeks before and after the event)
- Access to the profiles of registered participants on my.zbp.at (3 weeks after the event)
- On the day of the event:
- Unlimited internship or part-time job ads on the job wall
- Exhibitor breakfast for 2 (snack voucher)
€ 2,460 | € 1,720 für Partner
All prices quoted exclude VAT and other applicable taxes.
Internship Day follows the motto: "See it big and keep it simple."
No elaborate booths or preparation necessary—all that matters is YOU. It’s all about your spontaneous and informal conversations with visitors.
... And participation is limited to 25 employers.