Our Events - your presence on and off campus
See and be seen - from a small, intimate setting to the large stage. With our events, you will always be right in the mix of students and graduates.
We organise Career Calling, Austria’s biggest career fair. 5,000 students and 1,500 HR managers meet at Messe Wien each year in October to talk about career prospects or specific job-entry opportunities.
- Students from all fields, in particular business, law, technology, and sciences
Career Calling is attended by students and graduates with an academic background in business, law, technology, and sciences. You will have the chance to meet your potential future talent from all fields in just that one day.
- 5,334 potential employees
100% of attendees register on careercalling.at in advance. Whether ad hoc or long planned: students visit the career fair to establish contacts with employees in preparation of starting their first job (down the line).
- Best presence
Various options of participation offer companies numerous touchpoints with students, but even more so the chance to clearly position themselves as possible employers.
Career Insights are an interplay between networking events and Skill Labs.
The networking events* highlight job profiles, jobs, and entry opportunities focusing on a special field. You exchange information with students in a targeted fashion, share your know-how concerning careers in the field chosen, and build contacts for job entry (down the line).
In the Skill Labs, you interact with students and simulate application scenarios. You get to know your target group in a career-related context, helping you to easily build relationships.
- Breakfasts, coffee breaks or tea time in
- Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- IT (booked out)
- Marketing & Sales
- Counselling & Consulting
- Skill Labs on
- Application documents
- Job interview (booked out for June 2019)
- Application mishaps
A Supporting Corporate Partnership includes participation in one of the Career Insights modules. You are welcome to book further modules.
"Presence on campus, get-together with students, sustainable branding, diverse modules - all that makes up Career Insights. Be a part of it! I am looking forward to hearing from you."
Milana Vujicic, Project Leader Career Insights
milana.vujicic(at)zbp(dot)at, +43-1-313 36–4532
Schedule and Infos Career Insights 2019
Booking form Breakfast Marketing & Sales
Booking Form Coffee Break Consulting
Lange Nacht der Unternehmen - Long Night of Companies
As an employer, you get to present your company right at the company location. A shuttle bus will take students directly to you: to the office, production site, or a project location. You offer insights into your work climate, surroundings and projects, and show your company as is, on location, and in all its diversity.
- The central starting point will be the ceremonial hall of Vienna City Hall, with a Q&A area for initial contacts with all participants, job wall, and a colorful variety of extra activities.
- Starting at 5 pm, buses will each go to two companies, with participants signing up in advance for a specific route.
- To wrap up, we invite everybody to join in our after-event clubbing.
You can find further information at langenachtderunternehmen.at
“LNU has been a highlight for our students since 2016. Within just a few hours, 1,000 students sign up every year to get one of the coveted slots. Be part of it! All you have to do is open your doors!“
Fanni Höpler, Project Leader Lange Nacht der Unternehmen
fanni.hoepler(at)zbp(dot)at, +43-1-313 36–4555
This event is organised in cooperation with Uniport - the Career Service of the University of Vienna.
To participate in LNU it is obligatory to hold an office in or around Vienna.
Details Lange Nacht der Unternehmen 2019
Promotion of your career event
You host your own in-house career event and are looking for a sparring partner for the promotion? Partner with us to address exactly the target group you are looking for.
- Career event promotion Maxi: your recruiting event is presented to interested students in an exclusive setting. In addition to the event announcement on my.zbp.at, a banner on the starting page, and direct mailing to interested students, you can administer the profiles of registered students at any time and get in contact with them.
€ 2,150* | € 1,600 for Corporate Partners
- Career event promotion Midi: promote your recruiting event by announcing it on my.zbp.at and placing a banner on zbp.at.
€ 1,030 | € 790 for Corporate Partners
- Career event announcement: announce your recruiting event in the event calendar on my.zbp.at.
€ 686 | € 480 for Corporate Partners
*All prices quoted exclude VAT and other applicable taxes.
"Scatter losses? Not in my dictionary! You would like to inform our students about your career event? From now on, you can easily do that yourself via
Milana Vujicic, Recruiting Promotions
milana.vujicic(at)zbp(dot)at, +43-1-313 36-4532
Welcome among students!
Nothing can replace personal contacts: at our events, you can put a face to your name as a company and are able to offer insights into entry opportunities or vacant positions. Particularly in our social media era, students like to take advantage of this chance to prepare for their professional careers.
We have been organising career events for more than 30 years. We can support you in your efforts to network successfully.
Call us: +43-1-313 36-4968